The trust services is governed by Law no.1966 of 23 November 1939 and carried out under the supervision of the Ministry of Economic Development in accordance with the provisions of the Ministerial Decree January 16, 1995. The abusive exercise of trust services is sanctioned by Article 3-bis of the Decree Law February 16, 1987 n.27.
With the trust administration contract, the Company assumes the administration of third party assets or becomes the bearer and representative of third party interests (the “Trustees”), carrying out – in its own name, but in the interest of the latter – the obligations and tasks specified on the basis of preventive provisions. In the absence of specific instructions, the Trustee is obliged to refrain from exercising any activity relating to the assets covered by the contract. The Trustees can also count on the utmost confidentiality.
We Offer Solutions
- the protection of confidentiality, also by fiduciary mandate:
- the reorganization of assets also through the construction of corporate structures
- the need to prevent or regulate situations of conflict between shareholders or groups of partners or bearers of opposing interests
- compliance with contractual clauses, corporate agreements or shareholder agreements
- the supervision of the obligations assumed by employees-shareholders on the occasion of the exercise of stock options
- coordination of equity investments held in corporate groups
- coordination and supervision of the work of various asset managers
- lthe definition of the succession structure and the generational handover of the family business
- the representation of members of Shareholders’ Associations
- the joint representation of bondholders or savings shareholders
- the granting to third parties of the faculty of disposal or administration
- the protection of rights deriving from guarantee operations of any kind
- the execution of tax obligations
THE CONTRACT IS REVOCABLE AT ANY TIME. IN THIS CASE, THE COMPANY TAKES CARE OF THE PERFORMANCE OF ANY ACT OR PERFORMANCE AIMED AT ALLOWING THE RETURN OF THE ASSETS TO THE TRUSTOR.